Pool Rule Reminders
Post date: Jul 19, 2016 4:54:59 PM
Hi neighbors, I just wanted to put a friendly reminder out about the pool rules.
● All persons entering the pool area must display their pool pass. Admittance will not be allowed without it. A resident must accompany guests. Each resident may not bring more than 2 guests.
● No family may bring more than 6 guests without written approval.
● Children 13 and under must be accompanied by persons or an adult resident over the age of 18.
● If you are under the age of 21 you are not permitted to supervise more than 4 children.
● If a parent or supervisor needs to leave the pool/pool area for any reason, the children that are being supervised must leave also.
● Pets are not permitted on pool property.
Let's keep everyone safe this summer.